Thursday, January 20, 2011

When Apple Support FAILS:
How To Create An IRATE!!!
Part 1

--
Consider me IRATE and disgusted with Apple today. When you learn why, you'll be disgusted with Apple as well. Get this:

THERE IS NO WAY TO TALK TO A HUMAN ON THE PHONE AT THE iTUNES STORE.

It is entirely impossible.

Apparently there is also no way to interact with a human via eMail at the iTunes store either. All I have received back from them is ROBO-EMAIL. IOW: Everything I have heard back from them has been 100% mechanical in nature. Their iTunes Store email support FAILS the Turing Test.

I went through the usual three levels of tech support at Apple today in a vain attempt to talk to anyone who could solve the simple issue I had at the iTunes Store. Every single level of support told me exactly the same thing:  

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK TO ANYONE AT THE iTUNES STORE.

Therefore, if their mechanical email support at the iTunes Store FAILs you, there is NO RECOURSE except to call Apple Corporate: 408-996-1010, open 8 am to 5 pm Pacific Time.

And so I shall. Consider me a crusader in ending this insanity. More to follow...
--

No comments: